Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 random things

1. i HATE rap. (rap crap, crap rap, the rappi to crappi, etc..)
2. my idea of a perfect date is going to in-n-out, ordering a burger, (no onions) fries, and a neopolitan shake, eating in the car and talking for hours.
3. i have cut my hair more times than i can count. (always when im trying to grow it out and i get tired of it.)
4. i LOVE kids. if there is a baby within 25 feet of me it will be in my arms within 5 minutes.
5. i hate people that smack.
6. im actually really fat, i wear a full body corset, even when im wearing shorts, it just looks like my legs and toes, its really plastic.
7. im pretty wierd
8. i love perfume and sparkly things
9. terrorists scare me.
10. if i had a billion dollars i would spend it on having security cameras installed in every home in the united states to make sure that women and children (and even men) were not being abused in any way. and i would go through every trashcan in the world and look for babies. (im serious.)
11. if i ever meet Barack Obama, i will plead with him to ban partial birth abortion, and i would be very respectful. even though i might be tempted to spit on him....
12.my two FAVORITE things in the world are: singing, and talking.
13. i LOVE to talk in pulic.
14. singing into a microphone scares me.
15. i am going to marry my future husband.
16. american idol is a joke
17. the FUNNIEST movie i have ever seen is The Court Jester
18. i want to go to beauty school next year.
19. i cant wait until my husband gets back from his mission.
20. Mit Romney is my 2nd cousin
21. i have a sun spot in my nose that looks like a booger
22. the worste experience i have ever had in my life was getting my wisdom teeth out
23. i am saving a certain amount of lip products, jewlery, and clothing for when i get my braces off.
24. iv never been to disneyland
25. my 16th bday is comin up soon....... lds boys... in-n-out? hahaha jkjkjk

No comments:

Post a Comment