Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ode to french fries (and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. )

you know those foods.... the ones that you just crave like youv never craved before. well for me, those foods are....... oatmel chocolate chip coookies and french fries. today when my mama picked me up from school, i brought up how much i was craving french fries. we went to cash one of my baby sitting checks and yet again they told me that "technically" they arnt supposed to cash my checks because i have a "trust account" in fancy shmancy banker lingo this means that the account is for putting money into, not taking it out. anyways, i usually bat my eyelashes and get my money anyways, but this time was different. it made me mad because we purposely made my account so that i could cash my baby sitting checks. but nooooooooo, u hav to be at least 17 to get 12 bucks out of the bank. oh well. i sure told that banker what fer. well, getting back to my "ode" this frusteration caused my craving of french fries to get even worse so of course, my wonderful mommy took me to mcdonalds to get me some church grown french fries. we ordered a large and i ate the WHOLE thing. i was feelin pretty good until i remembered the Opra show i watched yesterday about teen obesity. it was pretty awful. so now i feel obligated to run several miles because i dont want to get fat and have to yell "IM ANGRY THAT........!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at my mommy and daddy. anyways.... french fries r good. and so are oatmel chocolate chip cookies. i ate 3 of those today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment