Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who am i?




HEY EVERYONE!!!!! i have not yet told anyone about my blog sooooo if you are reading this you are a lucky 1st person to be on my site. :) i just want to talk a bit about my amazing family. i am the youngest of 7 and the only girl. yes, i have 6 big brothers. actually i think of myself as lucky because i heard of a girl who had 6 older brothers and 6 younger. HA yah.... its insane, i know. thats gona be my family some day. :) i cant wait!!! well my oldest brother is jarom and he is married to rachel. they have 4 beautiful children and rachel recently started her own blog. ( she inspired me) next down is curtis who is married to stephanie. they have one adorable daughter and curtis is very tech savvy (all of the boys are) but curtis actually has his own website. yep. oh and btw "the boys" is how i will refer to my brothers. after curtis is ivan who is maried to sandy. they have one daughter and another one on the way. CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! then comes hans, russell, conrad and then ME!! anna marie. my favorite color is purple, i love to sing, dance, cook, cut hair, do hair/makeup, play the piano, violin, and guitar... a very little guitar.. and i am working on learning and cultivating soooo many other talents that i have been blessed with. i recently found a new hidden talent. ART. i have always loved nature and looking at things that heavenly father created. it has always amazed me how each and every flower is different. but soooo beautiful. i used to love to color but iv always been a stinky artist. im one of those people who happens upon Bob Ross one day on PBS then picks up a paint brush and makes a beautiful mess. anyways, i walked into the art room at my school one day and asked if i could color, so the teacher, mr.nighty (he is AMAZING) got me all set up and taught me how to do pastels.
it was really fun so i decided to try water color then oil and i realized how much i love it. art is an amazing way to show the way you see things. its like, taking a perfect picture and making it on paper. for everyone to see. and i love colors!!! i have always loved colors so i hope to be painting well into my elderly age. i will post the two pictures that i am most proud of. the light house was my first water color and is hanging in our hallway, and the tree was my firt oil. i have it to my grandma severin for christmas. i hope you see something beautiful in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment