Wednesday, January 14, 2009

high school

high school is undescribable. (if thats even a word) high school is unexpected, and nerve racking, and fun, and dramatic, and cool. there are sooooo many people and although im not a freshman anymore.... it still blows my mind how different everyone is. there are people that go to your school that you may not ever see in your life. its insane. but there are soooo many people that you know that it seems almost impossible to remember everyones' name. i took algebra in 8th grade and geometry freshmen year then i went to algebra 2 (advanced algebra) and it was almost impossible for me to do beacase i hadnt really learned much algebra in 8th grade so now im back in algebra 1 (beginning algebra). i LOVE it!!!! it issss soooooooooooo easy!!!! (compared to algebra 2) although it disgusts me how often i hear profanity (mainly the F word) and/or people talking about how high they were over the weekend. high school amazes me. if you delete all the unfortunate people who have chosen to destroy their futures.... there are ALOT of unique, crazy, really good kids everywhere u go. im grateful for amazing people. :)

1 comment:

  1. We think you are pretty amazing, Anna! I love your blog! I hope I can list you on my blog! I would love to read about all your exciting life events! Love you!
    Sue Anderson

    ReplyDelete